Thursday, July 19, 2012

Welcome to My World

I want to thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Other than creating blogs to simply update my family on life's happenings and one other attempt to occupy time, I haven't really journeyed into the world of blogging for the public. However after much consideration, I decided that there are many other women in the world who can relate to me and my story.

I am the mother of a handsome baby boy, a full time teacher, and first time home owner. Most of which has only happened in the past year. I am also in the midst of obtaining my master's degree and have been trying to do so for the past eighteen months (I actually went into labor during one of my classes). Everything has happened so quickly but has been amazing. Now that I find things to be settling down, I am now consciously trying to organize my life and home to provide my family with the best mom, my students with the best teacher, and myself with the best me.  With such responsibilities, so much lies in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment